Boys, Would You Be Creeped Out/Stop Crushing?

Anonymous
I have a crush on a boy who was a complete stranger to me until 3 days ago. I thought he was cute in the beginning of the school year and I started to notice he was looking at me too. One day I decided to join a club and he was in it as well (what a coincidence!) my friend said he was staring at me when I came in but I didn't know because I was too look back. We even past eachother in the hallway and both turned at looked at eachother at the same time! So 3 days ago I was at the club and he was walking right behind my friend who I was talking to about him. Then she said to say something about him really loud (she didn't mention his name but she mentioned how he helped me put down the club equipment). Then later, I saw he was with my friend so I decided to go up to her and talk to her, and he joined in the convo. He invited me to his club, and I asked his/my friend to come with me. The next day, I was walking to class and my friend and I were right behind him. She started talking really loud in a teasy voice about my crush (she used his code name though). He probably heard that too. At lunch, I went to his club with his/my friend but he was too concentrated on dancing (or he was ignoring us) to say hi, so we left after 5 min. I'm scared he's ignoring me because he overheard stuff from my friends and the fact I'm getting closer with his friend and the way I dress is changing (I usually dress girlier but I'm starting to dress like him now) and he might think I'm stalking him because I see him around often. Plus he might be turned off from me because I started fangirling with his/my friend over a boy band...
Boys, Would You Be Creeped Out/Stop Crushing?
Add Opinion