Why doesn't he like girls all over him all the time?

BrunetteBabe1005
I thought guys like it when girls are always flirty, and sexual with them. My guy friend and I are very close, we hang out almost everyday. He always wants females around him. That's what I don't get about it. He said to me "It was good I broke up with Gina for a little bit because I was getting annoyed constantly being with her. I get annoyed when girls try me all the time, and she always did." I said "Try me? What does that mean?" He said "Try me? As in like girls always hugging, kissing, and trying to have sex with me. It gets annoying. I can't stand to hang out with the same girl all the time. You don't try to have sex with me, or kiss me. Like you don't try me, but other girls do all the time."

I don't get it because he seems to always want females around? I thought guys LOVED it when girls fall for them, hang on them, flirt with them, kiss them, and what not? I am curious about this. Any thoughts?
9
0