I don't know how to start a conversation and what do you think about a girl who start a conversation?

Anonymous
Last week I went to a party and I had some great opportunities to talk to some popular guys at that party but I had no idea how to start that conversation, they looked at me and I guess they were waiting for me to start a conversation or whatsoever but I just didn't know how to do that.
It made me think about some other times in past that the same thing had happened all I know is to make eye contact and smile but I have no idea what should I do next or what should I do if the guy looks at me and smile and is waiting for my move?
And what boys think about the random girl who just met you start talking to you? Do you like her or you think she is acting like a whore?
5
1