Guys would you text with a girl you aren't interested in for 3-4 hours until you fall asleep?

Anonymous
I'm really confused about this guy, who seems really really eager to chat to me. When I text him first (which is like 90% of the time, he's initiated a few times but not often), he responds almost immediately, and then we talk about everything and anything for the next 3-4 hours nonstop. But he doesn't initiate enough so I can't tell if he's interested. I didn't message him for about 36 hours and no news yet (I've never gone this long without messaging him first).

But anyway, guys, would you ever text with a girl on a regular basis (we texted every day for a month, and had long conversations a couple of times a week) if you're not interested in her? Even best friends aren't THAT close, are they? I definitely don't keep a conversation going for that long with my guy best friends!
+1 y
bump! Anyone else willing to answer this question? :)
+1 y
Well he's often flirty with me actually. We've talked about going on a date, or having sex, or all those things, on top of everyday things. He's honestly more confusing than most girls that I know!
3
0