I think she likes me, but not sure?

Anonymous
Okay, there's a girl from work I am crushing hard on. we share the smile and wave quite often (even outside of work). She announced she was single, (not by choice... some co workers were pulling that out of her in the lounge that day). She always smiles brightly at me. Lingers around me a lot. Starts convos easily.

She also flirts a lot with other guys in front of me. And it does make me jealous and I usually show it... by going quiet or a bit distant. And today I was just going to ask her if she'd like to get together for some drinks. I saw an opportunity when she was taking her break. But it's like she didn't want me doing anything. After her smoke she went on her phone and called her friend or sister and started talking right around me about some guy she is pissed at. Then her break was over. I wasn't sure after that. Is she trying to make me jealous, or is it like she's showing me she's interested in someone else instead?
+1 y
some girls opinions please!
+1 y
any other opinions?
+1 y
Any other opinions my question wasn't really answered. and there haven't been any new developments.
+1 y
Finally got to talk to her. She was standing with a co worker outside, who i saw at karaoke last sat. I talked to him about it and asked her if she ever done karaoke. She seemed excited but the other dude invited her (they are just friends i know he has a gf). She asked me for a lighter later. I teased her by saying, "you're only nice to me when you want something." she looked almost hurtful shocked and said, "OMG I hope you don't really think that." I assured her I was only kidding.
I think she likes me, but not sure?
1
1