Guys: how can I get guys to approach me or be approachable?

Anonymous
I'm a year 11 in highschool and am just looking for some fun, but I rarely get approached by guys.

I am reasonably attractive, (not narcissistic though) with a bubbly, fun, talkative personality. I'm reasonably intelligent, and would never dumb myself down, but at the same time I am very modest with everything. I wear next to no make-up to school, just a hint of mascara and lip balm.

I think I put myself out there, sending flirty hints, like eye contact and smiling a lot, but boys don't seem to approach me still. Is there anything I should or shouldn't be doing? What makes a girl most approachable to you?
+1 y
By fun I meant that literally, not anything sexual. I'm not a prude, but don't read the first sentence the wrong way!!

Thought I'd also let you know that I'm not into the 'I love you's' after a week of dating or anything like that, I mean, let's be real!!
4
1