So I talked to my crush for the first time and need advice on whether to give up or not. Need advice?

BivTopJohnny
So today I talked to my crush for the first time and she gave this one tiny little cute smile but other than that had this straight face while talking and when I told her I liked her name she just had this quiet thanks and we went our separate ways. And no she isn't shy. She is pretty popular except I only see her with other girls. The only time I saw her with another guy was like a week ago they talked for like 5 minutes and it was evident they were friends yet around him she seemed open smiling and casually talking. She clearly isn't interested so is there even any point in trying anymore? Need advice.
2
0