GAG I need your opinion please help !!! ?

Anonymous
I've been contacting my crush for like 3 weeks time. We met on instagram. And last night she ask me when should we meet. But honestly I don't have the guts to meet her because that I felt like I'm way out of her league, plus she came from a rich family while I'm from middle class family. And she just broke up with her ex for like 2 or 3 months ago I'm not sure. Last night she said that we should be friends 1stly she said because we haven't met each other in real life. and 2nd she said that she met her ex also on IG and now she had problem in trusting guys especially from social network. So what I did was I said to her, I will contact her in 2 months time because there's so many things I want to improve my self emotionally and financial aspect. After that she replied with an angry/sad emoticons said are you serious , after that I remain silent then she replied "K". after 2 hours around 4am at my place. I text her " Women come in the name of love. Ex's left because of lust. Leaving one's heart to be torn apart. To find the right one its impossible. Yes I do like her because she's beautiful, But most of all I adore her inner values, her iron will, determination, perseverance, intuition, creativity and commitment towards her passion (she's female bodybuilder). If she can give that kind of commitment, surely she will be a great partner and a lover. I will definitely return. Not for her, not for anyone. Its for me, because I want you." After that I deleted my instagram, deleted her number and deactivated my Facebook. So guys what do you think am I doing the right thing? will she wait for me? and what do you girls think if this thing happen to you? thank you please help me :'(
will she wait for me?
Vote A
or she won't give a fuck about me
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
+1 y
HELP PLEASEEE !!! D;
+1 y
guys? :/
GAG I need your opinion please help !!! ?
Add Opinion