How can I flirt with my friend, we're going to the movies& pub... please advice?

Anonymous
My friend and I are going for a movie and then a pub for a few drinks. I really like her, and I guess she knows it... she likes me too... from the way she acts around me. Letting me stroke her hair, put my arms around her waist or hold her hand... But its not that I can do it all the time, only when the situation is right eg. a long drive or a romantic/ scary movie.

Now I'm taking her for movie and pub... please tell me something more I can do... physically... emotionally. I'd appreciate if women told me what to them is the most emotionally bonding physical thing a friend can do. I'd do the ovious and ask her, but I'm afraid she'll say no.
1
3