It doesn't mean anything if he doesn't follow back, right? I mean social media is just social media... Right?

Anonymous
Well me and him work for the same company, but we've only talked once or twice and it was just small talk. I didn't start having an interest in him until after I noticed that he goes to my same school, and even then, I was too nervous to just go up and talk to him.
But once I started showing an interest in him, I would've sworn he was showing an interest in me too! He was constantly staring at me, to the point where my friend even noticed and said "Um I think that guy likes you..." Also, during lunch he's normally the first one there, now he waits a little bit, and once I get in line, he comes. And he cuts everybody in line up to where I am. He could cut me too, but he doesn't, he just stops right beside me. He offered me his salad one day when there wasn't anymore left, and that was the only time we've spoken. Sometimes at lunch he'll randomly but casually sit beside me and talk to the group of kids next to my friends and I. And it seems like he follows me to some of my classes! Now I don't know if I've been overlooking that whole thing or not, but I figured this meant he had maybe a small interest in me as well, right?
I'm kind of a shy person, and he might be too, but I wish he would just talk to me! My friends told me to talk to him but what could I say? So I figured I'd start by following him on Twitter.
So long story short, I followed him on Twitter, and he didn't follow back. If he had any sort of interest, wouldn't he follow back to see what I post and what I like?
When he didn't follow back, I just figured I was overlooking everything and he just doesn't like me, but then today at school he did the immature staring thing again!
Our backs were facing each other, but my friends could see him and he kept turning around every now and then and kept looking right at me (maybe to see if I had left already because sometimes I leave early). Then once I left, my friends told me he left.
+1 y
I know this is really immature and I'm probably overlooking all of this. What do you guys think?
3
1