Does she like me? I need a girl. Some girls go hot and cold on me, others nervous, then some tease. Games make me feel insecure. Need some aadvice?

Anonymous
So, the outside world tells me im attractive. I used to be insecure about my appearance, but I guess I look like a model. I've heard girls complement, guys say sus
( suspicious) things. Girls always stare at me but never approach and so on. I have friends, im probably in the top 5 best looking guys in my school. I look like the guy that would have girls by his side, but I dont. I've heard people say things about my appearance that boosted my confidence and made me see clear temporarily! Things like blank, I still dont understand how you dont have a girlfriend yet, said by a kid on my track team. I can be really social and sometimes I dont want anything to do with anyone if im feeling low. I can talk to average looking girls with ease but with attractive girls it takes a lot to break the ice, I have pretty much 0 experience. This one group of girls in class will tease me in a flirty way every day even if I completely ignore them, which leads to them ignoring me. Now there is this gorgeous girl that I have in a new class this semester that was sitting qcross the room from me on the first day, I was haveing fun joking with the teacher and had the whole class laughing, she started to join in and agree with the things I said and joking too.0, but never actually looked at me. After class when she was walking out i made a joke to her and she just lsmiled nervously and lauged and sped walked out. When I walked into class there today she was sitting next to me. I was surprised and got nervous and tried to play it cool, when I looked over at her she just kept staring foward into space so I said hi. She just said hi back quick and had a fake smile and seemed mad. Why? I dont get it, does she like me? Plus I always see hot girls staring at me like in PE there is a group of them, and they will do stupid things just to get my attention, I only joke a little because im nervous I dont have much to say. Yet I can successfully talk to that same girl and walk her to class.
6
1