What are my chances of meeting someone on vacation? And Why have I never really had a boyfriend?

sweetheartkirs18
I've never really had luck in the dating department. My longest "relationship" was a week. Sad I know! I'm kinda shy at first with everyone new I meet, until they get to know me and I've always had a certain amount of independence. I'm not really sure if it's how I look, or what. But I've always been pretty kind I think, and I love to joke around and be goofy. I love intelligent conversations, and stuff like reading, writing, etc. I am very fitness oriented and have always had a pretty great body, (I'm also thin and 5'3 if that matters, I can't really help it). I have had a little bit of self confidence issues in the past just like any other teenage girl. I had a lot of rumors spread about me in high school that I didn't really care about because I knew they weren't true. My question is why don't I seem to have good luck in the dating world and I'm going on vacation soon, will I maybe be able to meet someone there? Any pointers on how to make that happen? I'm just sick of always being the third wheel and wishing that I could have a relationship like pretty much all my friends do.
2
1