I can't figure out if he likes me or not... help? I'm picking favorite answer soon?

Moonlightcrush
First off He playfully touches me like playfully has kicked me, taps me on the head when I walk by, taps both sides of my cheeks for a short amount of time. He has said hi to men the hallways. He always is making jokes when I'm beside him in class, he tries to make me laugh and acts goofy, one time he asked if I want him to stop joking all the time. I told him no that he makes the class more fun.
We talk when we see each other in class. And I think he might've been staring at me once or twice, but I'm not sure because I was sitting with a group of friends the girl beside me was his ex. Another time we were teasing each other and when I had to get to work, I swear I saw his body facing me a bit and he was staring, but I'm not sure, I get butterflies in my stomach when I'm near him.
But I guess he is a goofy guy and jokes with a lot of people, but from what I've heard he doesn't normally touch girls playfully. Also when we had to stand shoulder to shoulder in class and he was beside me I think we were both blushing a bit. He also teases me whenever I make a mistake on something, but he's not rude about it.
I don't know maybe I'm too hopeful and I'm overthinking it and everything is friendly, I just need some help figuring out before I waste my time crushing on him.
1
2