GUYS: there is this guy that I really like and he now thinks I'm not interested... How do I show him I am?

Rachaellbabyy
I really like him, and I know he likes me too he usually stares deep into my eyes everyone I see him. This eye game was going on for a month... Lately, I have been avoiding eye contact with him because my feelings are starting to grow for him and it scared me.

But, I do really like him and would like to tell/show him that I do.
Because I'd been avoiding eye contact, he doesn't give me eye contact either. He takes quick glances and looks away.

We have never actually talked before, which I assume is because I never actually gave him signs that its okay to approach cause every time I see him I kind of freeze up.

How can I let him know.

I only have two weeks to show him I am interested, after that I leave the school I'm in.

Please help!
+1 y
Every time I see him*** sorry
3
2