Does it seem like I'm hiding behind my computer if I try to talk to her on facebook?

Anonymous
I like this girl in my class. She seems to like me too and smiles and waves at me and blushed when I first started trying to flirt with her. She's really quiet and I'm kind of awkward.

Whenever I talk to her its short and we don't say much. I was hoping to talk to her before class today and see if she wanted to hang out but she showed up late.

Then after class she was in a conversation with someone. So I walked over to her and just said bye have a good break.

So we have a break from the class for a few days since the teacher is going out of town. I found her on Facebook. I was thinking of trying to add her and chat with her on there. I want to hang out with her sometime.

But I worry it may seem like I'm hiding behind my computer and maybe I should just wait until I see her again last next week. I always feel nervous and awkward around her and I'm sure she can tell.

Also she's friends with a girl I'm good friends with so maybe I could tell my friend I like her? I don't know.
1
1