So I've liked this guy for 5 years?

Lioness98
Wasn't really sure what topic to post under but here goes.

So let me start by saying I'm homeschooled and live in a sorta secluded place so no neighbors. My only real outlet into any social life is theatre and dance so I don't have many male friends, especially not around my age (17).

I met this guy about 5 years ago now, when I started doing theatre. When I saw him I thought he was cute but it took me a couple months to start really liking him, and when I did I did hard. It took me about a year and half to start talking to him but a few months after we started we quickly became best friends (and I don't use the label best friend lightly, I could list every one I've ever called a best friend easily). Anyways, it's 4 years later now and he's still one of my only 3 best friends and I like him now more than ever. He's not perfect or anything but he's knows me better than anyone else in the world and is someone that know all of my secrets, except one. I want him to know, people always say that we'd be a great couple ( not just our friends, but adults , kids, apparently his mother even said she thinks he likes me), but I'm scared if I tell him he'll be mad and quit talking to me. Like I said he's my absolute best friend, I don't think I could handle him not talking to me. It's our junior year of high school and all I can think about is that times ticking, I know that soon we'll be off to college and the chance if there is one will be gone. I just don't know what to do. Should I tell him and risk losing a 5 year friendship? Or should I just keep it bottled up and be happy with the friendship we have? Help?
Should I risk the friendship and tell him?
Should I play it safe and keep quiet?
Something else?
Vote C
GirlGuy
So I've liked this guy for 5 years?
1
1