I am only approached by the guys I'm not interested. Is there something I can do about it?

Anonymous
It happens all the time when I go out at night or even during day. Pretty much everywhere I go I have men staring at me. Many people tell me that I am very beautiful and that the way I present myself is different from the majority of girls my age, say that I am serious girlfriend material kind of girl, you know? But I am only approached by guys that I am not interested, they are not gentleman at all! The ones that look nice and that I actually would like to know better never approach me, they just look and stare and (if they have the courage) sometimes add me on Facebook...

I am tired of being single and NEVER going out on dates, I never meet anyone interesting.. and I don't know where the problem is about me. What do you think?

Please be honest and ask me what do you want to know about me to be more sure of your answers. Sorry for my bad English :)
+1 y
I am very relaxed and I always have a smile on my face. I really think that I look approachable when I go out.
6
2