Is this flirting? Guys, are these things you'd do or say to a girl you just liked as a friend, or would you have to be attracted to her?

Anonymous
During class today, we had a sub so we weren't doing much work. Just in one hour all this happened. My friend poked my sides, tickled my sides, put his hand on my stomach, took my drink and pretended to put it in the trash but really just hid it, wrestled with me to get his phone back, and then put his arm around my neck like he was going to choke me out. I had asked this 285 lb wrestler if he would put me in a sleeper hold as a joke but instead my friend jumps up, throws his arm around me and starts to really squeeze hard. I gasped because I wasn't expecting him to do it that hard. Then he said we need a safe word! We joke about rough stuff a lot and he knows I'm into that. Plus we hug each other every time we say goodbye during the day, and we see each other 3-4x a day.

I guess what I'm wondering is, do guys spend this much time and energy on girls they aren't attracted to? My other guy friends play little jokes on me but they don't put their hands on me all the time or sit on my desk or glued to my side. Our eye contact is intense, too, and a lot of times other people will try to interrupt us when we're talking by ourselves and we just ignore them and act like they're not there. Today he had a velvety kind of shirt on and he told me how good it felt and wanted me to touch it so I stroked his arm and said it was really nice.

Also, guys, what is up with the upper arm touching? My friend likes to pat/squeeze/stroke my upper arms a lot. Is that some flirting thing?
I'd only do those things with a girl I'm into
Nah, that doesn't mean anything beyond friends.
GirlGuy
0
1