My eyes speak? What does THAT mean? And am I just stuck as cute or will I every be pretty? What do you guys prefer?

Justcurious123
Okay so someone was next to me and told his friend that my eyes speak. I have no idea what to do of it. I mean I know it's a complement... I think? But what does it really mean? What comes to your mind when you hear it? And people are always telling me I'm cute, acting as if they're talking to a baby or a cat, even using the same voice they use with kids and I'm 17! What does that mean? Am I just stuck as cute? Am I ever going to be pretty? Or does cute mean pretty? And what do you guys think? Is cute as good as, better, worse than being pretty or hot? Would you consider dating a girl that looks cute or would you prefer someone that looks hot? (Look wise I mean not personality wise) oh and once someone told me "I know you're grown up and that you have the body of a woman but your face looks so baby like! It's so cute it's funny" I mean COME ON! Should I take it as complement?
2
0