So what is all this?

Anonymous
This girl with a boyfriend at work and I have been back and forth for over two years now. Lot's of hot and cold back and forth cat and mouse games. We used to talk all the time almost everyday, she occasionally flirted with buddy sometimes in front of me. I would talk about girls around her, and ignore her off and on. I ignored her for over two months and found out from my buddy that she was like following him out after work everyday to the parking lot and they were talking and walking together like we used to. I started talking to her again, and my buddy mentions she stopped doing that.

So I joined her department a few months back and she asked a few of my buddies why I wanted to work in the department. I talked to her quite a bit at first but lately I've decided I want to just avoid her. I haven't talked to her much in like 3 weeks. Last Wednesday I ran into her at the copier, she wouldn't look at me. Then as she she walked away I say "whoa whoa whoa, I think you might have one of my papers" then she still not looking at me flips through the stack in her hand, says no I don't think so then looks up at me and makes this strange eye contact that was like intense/pissed, then I smile and she relaxes and kind of smiles and kind of talks to me a bit walking away. How strange?

Then yesterday in a meeting she walks in sits next to me and is just fidgeting around like crazy. She smiles talks to me a bit looks at my eye then my mouth. I play it cool. She remains very fidgety the whole meeting. Why is she so fidgety?
So what is all this?
1
1