What advise do you have for a single student who is attracted to her single college professor?

Anonymous
I'm a 27 year old senior in college and I have always been attracted to older , much more mature men. My professor is 50+ and is extremely attractive, not only in appearance but in swagger so to speak, i admire how he carries himself, and treats others, extremely knowledgeable in his craft and has the my kind of sense of humor, which i find highly attractive some may call this a phase or crush,

aside from our age difference , i believe we'd be a great match, based on my level of maturity, being far wiser than my years (especially in my generation)
i believe there is chemistry.. or potential, not sure if i can hide my attraction towards him much longer..

how will i know?
4
5