I can't tell if I'm shy or just stupid.. why can't I hold a conversation, and why does my mind always go blank?

Anonymous
I was thinking how my boyfriend will comment stuff or my friends will comment stuff on my wall or pictures.. and I just don't know how to respond 99% of the time. Recently my boyfriends friend *who i really want to make a good impression on because I don't know they're important to my bf.* his friend commented on something of mine, kind of picking fun a bit and my boyfriend commented on his tagging me bc i didn't reply then later he asked me why I didn't reply and i just didn't know what to say.

Even often, with my boyfriend we dont hold much steady conversations. I'm scared people are going to start thinking im boring but I just don't know what to say so much of the time. my mind goes blank. I don't know if im just stupid and dont know what im talking about half the time so keep quiet or if im just shy. i just feel so blank minded all the time.

I don't know what to do :( i want to make a good impression when i meet his friends. and i also want to be fun and interesting for him also.
I can't tell if I'm shy or just stupid.. why can't I hold a conversation, and why does my mind always go blank?
Add Opinion