I am attracted to a guy who may not be good for me. Have you ever been in this situation?

Anonymous
He is tall, built, confident and aggressive. He flirts with me physically and for some reason I am drawn to him. He came out with my group of friends the last few times. He touched my arm or poked my sides to greet me a few times, and one time when we were at the beach and I was in a bikini he put his arm around my waist for a picture. Another time I was tying my hair and my shirt accidentally rode up, exposing my belly. I caught him looking at my belly and before I could fix my shirt, he pulled me towards him, pushed my shirt up and started kissing my belly. I pulled away from him but I'm thinking of showing my belly next time I see him.
3
2