Why I get obsessed easily with a guy?

Shantishanti
I really want to stop thinking and having hopes about one guy. I mean, I always do this mistake. I meet with a guy even its just for 15 minutes talk and then I get obsessed with him. Last summer I kissed a guy on my last day at my last 15 minutes for having fun and now, I found him on Facebook, added him on snapchat and I've been thinking of being really insisted and annoyed for him because I always snap him, text him to get his attention! Why am I still talking with him though? Why I still have a hope for seeing this 15 minutes guy again and having a real relationship!!! I dont even know anything about him! I dont know why I have even feelings for him because I was really drunk that night and whatever happens in summer stays in summer. Unless its me because I feel like Im a obsessed pscho sl*t that annoys him. He haven't said anything rude to me but I can feel that he gets bored of me. I dont wanna be obsessed like that, what should I do? Dont tell me to find another guy cuz then I'll get obsessed with him too. I have to change my behaviors about those kind of things, help please!:)
Why I get obsessed easily with a guy?
Add Opinion