Interesting Subtle Body Language From Attractive Girl That May Indicate Interest?

Anonymous
I went to this fast food place because I knew that there was this attractive girl who worked there. Because of that, me and my friends went there. Anyways, as i was waiting and looking at the menu, the cute girl comes and takes the place of the cashier girl to check on something on the register because there was something wrong with it (the cute girl is the manager, but she is young). Because of this, I quickly took the opportunity and approached and told the girl what I wanted to buy. Anyways, as I approached and told her what I wanted, I turned to the side to quickly look at my friends with a subtle smile (kind of like signaling them that she's cute and what knot). But here's the thing, I 'also' noticed that she did like the same thing i did but to the cashier girl who was standing behind her haha.

Was she perhaps doing it because she was interested? Or was it just because she saw me do it? Could I just be cray cray? Lol let me know what you all think, specifically girls. Thanks.
+1 y
Hello (:
+1 y
Sidjdjjsjd
+1 y
Difififigjfjjfkfkfdksksks
1
1