How high of percentage do you think he's interested if he will continue to hold eye contact?

Anonymous
Yes. I'm trying to find a way to talk to him.
I sat with my mom during the picnic on the other day and he sat above me with a friend, a girl, on the other side. However, I saw him keep looking back at my direction (probably can't be his parents because he could move anytime if he wanted to sit with his parents and nieces). Every time he looked back, I quickly looked away. Probably, he noticed that I kept look at him. When he walked to his parents, I felt like I misunderstood the signs and like I was not existed when he walked by.

Last week, I checked up on him and caught his eyes there. We gazed into each other's eyes for quite long, even when I glanced away and glanced back, still saw his eyes there. We gazed into each other's eyes again and then he broke it and looked away. If he's not interested, he probably would not hold eye contacts, right?
1
1