A drunk druggie turns up at my fiance's mum's house & is all over my man, he made it clear she was disrespecting me & wasn't interested?

Anonymous
earlier in our relationship at a friends party we had to leave temporarily as his brother had an emergency, we go to a hse to borrow a car whr the same woman was babysittin bt then the emergency is over n we go bak to the party i did think it a little weird bt kept quiet
advance a few months later were at my mum in laws havin a family nite and a knock on the door i open it and she walks n my mum in law n fiance both jump up paniking tryna get her out the do, sayin she a neice (bullcrap & all the sudden).
she then luks at me and says she has a new boyf now anyway n tries kissin n fondlin my guy in front of me n again when i stood in the hall says come on n tries it on again

i quietly left as i was with my 7 year old child n didn't want any arguments or violence in front of him and because i dnt need that crap on a Friday nite and have ignored him since

am i wrong to dump him there have bin issues with lies n otha suspicious things bt nothing i cud prove
2
1