I don't know what to do guys and ladys help plz?

itskoda
So here's the deal, my landlord is a married woman with two kids and lives with her husband, every time I come home from work or chillin wit people ik she tries to talk to me and I'm not really a rude kinda person wen it comes to women I don't really know like that so I'll keep it the convo short and appropriate kuz i do know she married and I have been in the past to and ik I wouldn't like my wife talking to a guy younger then me expecially if she's laffing and giggling like a little school every time they talk๐Ÿ˜’she's also asked me if I had a "girlfriend or girlfriends" in the past, now! with all this being said do u guys think she's thirsty for a six pack of chocolate yoo-hoo? or am i jus imaging everything and she doesn't really want me like that... GAG please help I don't wana fuck up make tha wrong decision and get kicked out my apartment, lol.๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™Š
she wants ta drink u like a six pack of yoo-hoo
dude don't do it she married
she definitely wants the D! but only hit it once u don't wana get caught up in the drama like the young&restless 😂
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
This is not a troll questions people it's real shit, so real opinions only please and thanks
1
2