GUYS: Would you feel emasculated? And would you go for another girl?

Anonymous
Let's say you are playing a team sport and you are the goalie. You like this girl and you two are friends. It's a friendly game between friends and she keeps scoring goals past you (in soccer, hockey, etc.). Would you feel emasculated? Honestly, lots of male goalies I've asked said yes, they would NOT want a girl to score goals past them. But as much as you don't like it, would that kill the crush? Would you move on to pursue someone less athletic, who you can beat in sports?

I'm in a situation now where someone likes me and when we play soccer or hockey, I have LUCKILY scored a few goals past him. I don't want to go easy on him, because I like to go hard and MAKE it a workout for me. But is there ANYTHING I can say to him that would make him feel better? One time, I touched his arm and said in a joking way, "I didn't mean to." I don't know if that would even help. Got any advice as to what I can say that would help him NOT feel emasculated after I score goals on him? LOL...
4
0