A married man is hitting on me: what does he want (does he want anything at all)?

Anonymous
This man I am talking about has been flirting with me for almost a year now. It's gotten more intense over time.
He is touching me a lot (lingering touches on my shoulder, hand, back etc.), laughing at my jokes and trying to make me laugh in return, complimenting me, hugging me when no one is around, sharing secrets, showing genuine concern about my life situation, getting nervous around me, trying to impress me, getting jealous of other guys when they show interest in me, constantly being super nice and helpful towards me.
What caught my attention the most is that he comes very, very close to me. We either talk or he explains something, whoop, his body gravitates towards mine. Once I just sat around, he came to me and asked something and as I answered he came so close to me that I could almost feel his body heat. THAT's how close he comes, and me being me, didn't understand what was going on, and didn't do anything about it.

Because, what can I do anyway? I don't understand what's going on. What does such behaviour indicate?
I understand that he likes me, but seriously, what does he want?
A married man is hitting on me: what does he want (does he want anything at all)?
Add Opinion