What are ways to tell if she's a friendly person or if she's actually interested?

Anonymous
I'd ask her out, but I'm also kinda her tutor and I wouldn't want to make it weird if she said no since I'd still have to help her with class stuff (I kinda promised).

We have great convos and she initiated just as much as I do. Lots of smiles and what not, but she also talks the same way with the other guys in the group, but on much less personal topics. She also waits for me in in class sometimes.

My point is, what hints should I be looking for so I can tell the difference between interest and plain friendliness?

During one of our texting convos, she mentioned that her dream husband is Colombian. I'm not sure if it implies that she has a preference, but I thought I should mention.

I wanted to ask her out, but I'm lost for a subtle way to pull it off. I rather not be too forward as I still have to help her with class stuff even if she rejected me.
1
0