Why is he doing this? I'm almost crying now because I don't know what to think. Do you know why he's doing this?

Flowerbombpower
At the begin of this year, there was this that keeps looking at me. I thought he was a good looking guy that wasn't interested in girls like me. I'm just really ordinary. But, when I started looking back, the amount of eye contact growed. We also began to touch each other. And when we did, we both does't move. I felt good, but also awkward at the same time. It keeps going like this for 3 months. In winterbreak I found out that he was snapchatting a girl form my class. So I thought, why shouldn't I text him. We both have each others number but he never took the first step. So I texted him and we got this really awkward conversation about winterbreak. After winterbreak I saw him again on college. But he ignored me. The next day it went back to normal. The lot of eye contact.
After our exams, he acts different. It looks to me that he is flirting with the other girl form class (from snapchat).
A few days ago we were waiting before we could go in a classroom and there was enough space around us. But he was so close, that our jackets touched. And again, we both stood there and didn't move. I don't know what to think anymore. The other girl is a friend of mine and we sit almost everyday next to each other at college. So first, when he was looking at my direction, I looked back and we had eye contact. But now, I don't know if he's trying to make eye contact with her.

Today we got project and the other girl wasn't at school. I catched him looking at me and I looked back. Then he looked away. I looked away too, but I looked directly back and he was staring again. I haven't catched him looking today.

And to make it clear, before winterbreak he almost never talked to her. So, I don't know what he wants. Please give me some advise, but please don't all answer like: just ask him. It's a little weird to ask that out of the blue.
+1 y
Please help me?
+1 y
What does he wants?
3
2