If a guy came up to you and was direct about his intentions, would you like that?

Anonymous
I asked one of my "stud" friends for help with ladies. He said I was being too indirect. I could talk to a lot of people but they wonder why I'm talking to them or just see me as a new friend.

So he said I should be more direct. He told me to go up to a girl I notice and say something like "Hey I thought you were cute so I wanted to come and talk to you." Then he said to have a normal conversation but joke around and stuff. How would you react to this, assuming the guy moved into a conversation and not just ogling you? Would you a prefer the directness? I'm in college so I would be talking to girls I'd see while I go about my business.
3
0