My crush is showing me signs that he likes me but I am not sure I like him a lottttttt and I think about him 24/7?

theswirlygirl
some signs are
1. he hugs me really tight and for a longgggg time for like a whole minute and a half
2. he asks me if i miss his hugs and if they bother me
3. one day i was walking to school and i happened to see him on the other sidewalk so he called my name and came to the side walk i was on and walked with me to school.
4. he brushes his arms against mine a lot but i think it was because we were in a tight space.
5. he got a little jealous when i gave my guy friend a high five and said "don't touch my friend"
6. he sent me a romantic song and said it was his favorite
7. he tells me i am very nice and i will be successful when i grow up
8. he told me i am special
9. he tells me he saw me sitting in class
+1 y
10. we text a lot one time we went days without texting and he asked me why don't you ever text me anymore i told him i don't have time for you jokingly and then he said he was heartbroken. i texted him 2 days later and he said i thought you dont have time for me and i said i don't text you because i dont want to bother you he said you dont bother me at all.
11. he sends me a lot of selfies and says iam going to spam your phone with my pictures becuase thats what i do best
2
4