Is he interested in me?

xhopingxforxlove
there's this new boy at work and I think I kinda like him, or at least im still trying to figure out if I like him.

With him being new and not previously knowing him, I have no idea if how he acts towards me is how he is around every other girl. also, its kinda hard to get to know someone when you only see them at work a couple days a week.

I just came back from vacation but on one specific day before I left, we hit it off really well. Talking a lot, a little teasing but not over the top. For example, a coworker called me the wrong name, and he was like "oh is that your name now?". And he had to do something for me ( im not allowed to do it in my position) and he jokingly rolled his eyes and was apologetic when I called him out on it and told him I would do it myself if I was allowed to.

Then today I went into work with a friend and we both had coffees and the first thing he said to me was "hey why didn't you bring me one?".

he's only worked here for a month or two and I already find it really easy to talk to him, but I dont know him well enough to know if he's flirting or just being himself. Also, he doesn't have social media so I can't do any investigating.

What do you guys think? I know there's not a lot to go off of, but any advice would be so helpful! Thank you!!
Is he interested in me?
2
0