Was he trying to get closer to me by behaving like this?

vampire_96
Well first of all he's my brother in laws younger brother 20 years old. Well yesterday i caught him staring at me more than 3 times or more. We had several eye contacts. He didn't turn away Instead he kept staring when i caught him. Its like he wanted to be caught and wanted to be noticed. Later on he asked for my phone charger if he can use it and i gave it to him and he's like thanks. My sisters were over and my brother in laws fiends ad well, so they were sitting having lunch and one of the guys (thats married) said hale whats up and he just quickly turned us head and looked at me. After he was alone at the table my sister was sitting next to him but then she had to go next to her friends and he's like come sit next to me so i did. He asked questions about my school, he said have u ever been in my car and im no he knows i haven't -.- and then he kept the convo going on and on. He was really interested in talking to me and made eye contact and keep smiling and we knuckle punched hehe :). As time went by i caught him staring at me again i was sitting outside and he was inside and we made eye contact like 3 times. Then he opened a topic about spiders random things to talk about. We had to play a role and i was a old grandma so i wore glasses and he gave a cute smile at me. After we all acted i was going to sit down on a couch and he's like come sit next to him so I did. And he's like you rocked it. Did your role really great. He smelled like perfume like omg maybe thats why he wanted to sit next to him. I played jokes on him like he was washing he's hands and i closed the door on him and he's like heyy and i just laughed. And I was giving out chocolates and i didn't give him any he was trying to get some. Then i threw a pillow towards him but it went into he's eye and im like sorry 2 times i felt bad :( and he just smiled and stuff. As he was leaving he said see ya later alligator. He was really friendly so yea. last week he tried to make me jealous and see my reaction so yea
Was he trying to get closer to me by behaving like this?
Add Opinion