Does he like me back?

Anonymous
Ok so I've liked this guy for a couple months now and like you have no idea how much I like him. I think about him everyday and every time I see him I get butterflies. So the dilemma is that I keep getting mixed signals. Sometimes I feel like he really likes me, but other days I feel like I'm nothing to him. Since the first day of school, he has stared at me and he's the one who introduced himself to me. So after we started getting to know each other I really started to like him and I thought he felt the same, until I saw that he has a gf on Instagram. Sometimes he seems unhappy with her, but other times they seem cool so I don't know. It was breaking my heart seeing him with her so I decided to keep my distance, but he came up to me anyway. I'm really confused because I don't know if there might be something there or not. I really need other people's opinions because I'm going crazy. I've literally taken every does he like me back quiz on the Internet and they all say he does, but I just don't know. I really like him and I just have to know so please help me. :)
Does he like me back?
Add Opinion