I really like these guy at work I have been feeling something there between me and him?

sugarplum31
So these guy I like he started to get to know I would wait for him we would just walk and talk in till we had to go separate ways for are bus. it was nice of course my friends Lavonda and Dany were always teasing me , that's fine. it does it a little annoying after awhile I just block them out.
Mike had been in an accident (don't know what kind of accident) bit it was bad he end up in ICU
Nobody that he would make , I didn't want him to go not yet , so I prayed my hardest told him in my dreams , that mike I know you are a fighter fight for you and for your family , i said come on and give me a sign you are fighting well I wasn"t feeling good on Thursday I stayed home
Well I went to work Friday (these probably took a couple weeks ) and ms Sandy said that mike was awake and talking , that made me believe he heared me. and after a long time in the hospital he is coming back , I am just wondering a couple of things
1 when well he be back at work?
2 well he remember me?
3: why are my feelings so strong for
Him?
4: how much does someone change after an accident?
Like attitude changes?

When mike was in the hospital I cried my eyes out
Why do I feel connected to him?
+1 y
If I had mike ottis, phone, number I would call him but I don't have mike ottis, number.
Mike ottis makes me feel special ,
Y
They way he has smiled at me was amazing electric feeling , I never felt that way for a guy like that
1
1