Who is flirting with me? If they are even flirting?

Anonymous
I can't tell which of my friends likes me, if they like me. Honestly i don't care whether they like me or not i just want to know. I'm going to use name replacements if you don't mind. Salad and Bagel (i know they are foods).

I liked Salad for a while now and i think he did too but, when we started the new school year he kinda faded on me. I didn't notice at first but, then one day he texted me at like 7:00 pm and told me if i wanted to go to the barber to get his hair cut with him. I agreed and we meet at a local gas station. When we got to the barber, we had to wait for the guy to finish his other customer. So it was me and Salad just sitting there forced to talk to each other. We talked and talked, i am really shy so i made the conversation awkward by not looking at him at all. I know, bad move. Anyway he started to tell me about another girl he liked and he was kinda hesitating when said it. My heart sank and i was a little angry. Good thing is, she has a boyfriend. Well a few months later (now) my friend Apple tells me that he always stares at me. And i'm not playing he looks at me so much my tummy hurts because i know when he does it. Then today me and a girl fell and i was called to the principle because she was being a bitch about how she fell. Next thing you know Salad is all worried and asking what happen. He is confusing me!!! Help please!!!

Next is Bagel. Me a Bagel are like best friend kinda. We always talk and hang out but, although i am having that awkward moment when you start to like your best friend. It sucks because i love him as a friend :( . Anyway he always looks deep into my eyes when we talk and he walks home with me. I don't know why he still walks home with me even though my friends are mean to him. Also, he always tries to make me laugh. He always is so close to me we touch shoulders and sometimes he even leans on my shoulder a little bit. Is this just me or am i noticing every little thing he does?

Thanks for your help guys!!!
1
1