How do I know if guys find me attractive or just look at me because im there?

Anonymous
How do i know if guys find me appealing or if they just look at me because im there/because im a girl? So i work out a lot, and i se pretty much the same guys several times a week. Sone of them i ge tregular eyecontact with, one actually winked at me (his body is amazing), some will look at me and when i look at them they will look away. But ofc they would be looking for the simple reason that im there and that im a girl.

I want to try to flirt or/and date, but since im insecure i never know what to do if i get eyecontact with a guy (smiling or whatever) so i usually just stare back and then look away, even if i find the guy attractive. by the way i have no problems talking to a guy if the conversation is shallow and non sexual/romatical, but the second the conversation becomes more personal that when i have problems keeping the conversation going.
2
4