Failed to ask girl out?

Anonymous
There are two girls that I think are beautiful, who are cashiers at a place I frequent. I have been going to this place for the last two going on three months. During a couple of my visits I had the opportunity to have a little chat with either of them, without the other one there. For some reason I keep telling myself to talk to the one I am more attracted to. I am stressing myself out and the fact of the matter is I don't even know if they have boyfriends, much less even attracted to me. Then the next thing is the age, I know both are in college, but for some reason I feel they still really young. When I say that I am "assuming" that they might be 18, 19 or in their early 20's, while I am going into my 30's.

My next problem is actually making a "move," since there are plenty of times where there is a rush. This could be a cop out on my part, but I don't want to embarrass them and myself.

For those who have been in this situation I am looking for some advice.
Failed to ask girl out?
1
3