Do I carry on talking to this boy or not? Do you think he likes me as a friend or not?

Juliet73_
Two weeks ago i added the wrong boy on Facebook. He then came up to me at school and started talking to me. Last Sunday on of mt friends posted a post on the school spotted passing for me where she was saying i found him cute etc..
On Monday evening he came and talked to me quickly. And on Tuesday he came up to me at school when i thought we would'nt ever talk again.
Tuesday night we really talked and he was giving me little names but i know he is quite popular with girls so i don't really know if he is just like that towards me.
Considerating i am a year older my friens think i intimidate him because on Thursday in study he sat next to me and lost his pen. He made a fool out of himself by throwing a scene in front of 40 people accusing me and my friends to have stollen it and then changed place and told his friends that we had stollen his pen.
That evening me talked by message and he appologized once i told him i had looked every where once he had left the room. We haven't spoken since but i feel quite attached to him and i Wonder if i could talk to him tonight and offer to do a Skype. (thing he wanted to do in the week)
He also brook up with his girlfriend near January and was going out with her since 6 months. Do you think i could attract him or not?
Sorry for the mistakes i am only half English :)
Thanks for reading :*
1
1