Could he still have some feelings for me or did I ruin things again?

Anonymous
I worked with this guy for a few months. We started to get kind of flirty. We used to pick on eachother, and play fight and tease eachother. everyone at work knew us for that. it was so fun. we were always smiling and laughing. he started getting touchy with me. he started telling me he loved me. he would help me out a lot.

one day, we got drunk when we went out with some coworkers. we kept hugging and he ended up holding me at the end of the night and he said some things. i didn't want to be rejected so i pretended i didn't remember anything. things changed since then. we barely fought. we actually talked. but eventually started to grow apart.

recently, i was told he met a girl. he only knew her for a few days and somehow they became bf and gf. i was devastated, so i started being a jerk. he asked my friend why i was mad at him but she didn't tell him.

he started being an ass after that too. when he got the gf, he kept coming around showing his texts and saying that he had a gf. I don't know if he did it on purpose but it hurt.

he hasn't mentioned her this week. last week, he was complaining that she's easy and he hates easy girls. he hasn't posted anything on snapchat either but he still looks at mine right away. he has been extra nice these last 2 days. he told me he was going to stop messing with me. and he is doing things for me again. and he is talking about me to customers telling them im so smart and stuff. and anytime im around, he changes the subject to me and talks about how small and cute i am, like old times. the other day, he was staring at me and my coworker called him out on it and he started to stutter and changed the subject. he's not a shy guy by the way. he's pretty outgoing and seems confident.

he keeps looking at me lately. we're a bit quiet around eachother so it is a bit awkward. im not sure if he possibly still has feelings or maybe he hates me now?
1
1