How often do you actually approach, flirt or make a move towards someone that you find attractive?

Anonymous
I've been really curious and wondering what is it that I'm doing wrong. Every time I see a guy I think he's cute I'm usually the one making the first move if I don't there is no way he's going to approach me. I smile twirl my hair a bit looking like I'm interested but nope nothing ever happends. I think its funny every time I actually do approach any guy I get the same response "oh wow hey I didn't think you wanted to talk to me"... sooo is it me? I smile I look approachable I don't have resting bitch face or anything, and I think I look alright I mean I'm not a model or anything but I'm decent 5'7 green eyes long light brown hair 140lbs... any ideas or advice would be great
2
3