Where should you kiss a guy that will make him want more (for this specific situation)?

Anonymous
There's this guy I've been dealing with who is kind of a man whore... and by kind of I mean he literally hooks up with more than one girl at each party. I want to teach him a little lesson in a way. I'm one of the girls that he is currently chasing. From what I have heard through mutual friends, he likes the chase and will continue until he gets what he wants or gets bored. I want him to get neither. So, knowing past experiences that I've dealt with with him, I'm going to guess that he will continue what he usually does with me and approach me at a party and try to seduce me or whatever. This conversation always ends with "Kiss me" or something along those lines. I'm not going to kiss him on the lips or do anything with him for that matter. I want to kiss him somewhere to make him want to keep chasing me because I will never let him get anything. I'm hoping that sooner or later, he will hate what he's doing because he won't get bored but he won't be getting anything... So basically my question is where should I kiss him so that he keeps trying and ends up with nothing? Like, under the ear or right next to his lips or what?
2
1