How to flirt on St. Patrick's Day?

Anonymous
Haha okay so I missed my chance with Valentine's Day... but I figure that if I have an excuse to be flirty with my crush then it won't come off as too strong. I have an idea but I wanted to know what you all thought about it?

Sometime when I see him tomorrow, I'll go up behind him and pinch his arm and say 'yer not wearing green!' (if he is wearing green: 'happy St. Patrick's Day!') Of course I wouldn't be mean, more joking and hopefully he'd laugh and then I'd wish him a happy St. Patrick's Day and go onto another topic. Kind of like an ice breaker. I'm not super shy but not very outgoing either, but I don't want to scare him, so it might be more harmless to do something like this on a holiday. If I were to go further I could give him a card for St. Patrick's Day. It would say something like, 'I don't mean to be too forthcoming but I was wondering if you were looking for a lucky charm' (followed by my number perhaps...) Lol is that too forthcoming? Please share any ideas you have! If I go through with this I just want to keep it sweet and casual but give him a hint since I'm not sure if he knows I like him yet.

Just some background info... He's not a flirty guy, very polite, fun, kind of shy, and we only talk once in a while.
+1 y
Feel free to suggest what to write on the card, as well as HOW/WHEN to give it to him!
+1 y
Please share your opinions! St. Patty's Day is tomorrow after all!
:)
How to flirt on St. Patrick's Day?
2
2