Girl at work is VERY affectionate towards me, I'm the only male she is affectionate with, does it mean anything?

Anonymous
She hugs me all the time, tells me she loves me All the time, blows kisses at me, gives me long eye contact, smiles at me, tells me I'm cute and my name is cute, and we playfight a lot. I am the only male she is affectionate with really, at least at work. I don't know about her personal life. She also asks if I am mad at her a whole lot, too. Even when I'm not even remotely mad acting.
Does any of this mean anything. I am clueless, and I mean clueless when it comes to girls, does it sound like she's interested/into me?, or am I just dumb and reading too much into it? PLEASE help me.
1
2