Does it seem like there's somethign more than "just friends" here?

Anonymous
So this girl is 4 years older than me and she's also my best friend. When we met 2.5 years ago, I asked her out and she said "your too young for me lets just be friends". She has mentioned again that she doesn't date younger than her. Anyways, now we're best of friends and we do everything together. I stay over her house, or go out with her family, and it's always just us 2 when we hang out.

Well as of lately it seems that when we hang out it's like we're flirting with each other or just have a closer connection that's more than friends. The other day we went to a concert and she rested her head on my shoulder, and then when we were walking i linked my arm with her and she didn't care. Also, she reached out to hold my hand when we were walking through the crowd of people, but that seems normal.

Anyways, just the way that we we talk and how we feel so comfortable around one another, it's weird. a lot of times i find that we hold eye contact really well when talking to each other, but then again it's b/c we're close friends and comfortable with eachother.

She by accidentally burped and i said "that's hot" and she laughed and said, "i love how i can do disgusting things and you don't' care", again cuz we're friends.

I don't know it's just the vibe i get when we're together that it's leading to something more than the friendship we have. Like when she dropped me off, it was like she didn't want me to go and she kept talking to keep me around, and when i leaned in to kiss her goodnight, she barely kissed me back?

today she texted me in the morning saying a joke from a TV show we watch and i foudn this weird because she never texts me randomly just to talk. But when i tried to make conversation she didn't really reply, so i didn't know what she was trying to get out of it.
1
1