I'm trying to figure out if he likes me. Your thoughts?

Anonymous
So there's this guy that I like and I get this feeling that he likes me too but I'm not really sure. He's a pretty outgoing guy so his behavior might just be because he's so outgoing. Anyways, sometimes I notice him staring at me and he touches me a lot (i.e. he comes up to me and puts his hands on my arms either from behind or from the front, and sometimes he'll do it on the shoulder, but some of the times when he does that, he'll squeeze really hard like he's just trying to irritate me? O.o I don't know. He's kind if confusing. We were near some doors and he grabbed my arms and started directing me out of the doors so almost like he's just messing with me and uses me as a door opener) sometimes he'll give me really intense eye contact like he's starinng into my soul and then he'll just walk away like every thing is normal. He's a prety big jokester so maybe he'a just doing all of this to "irritate" me. He does seem to go out of his way to make at least 1 interaction with me a day but I don't know. And I want to tell him how I feel because it seems to me that he might feel the same but he isn't the type to have a relationship... Thoughts? Comments? Does he like me or am I just kidding myself?
Updates:
+1 y
Update: I'm actually 16 so. If that changes anything.. o-o
I'm trying to figure out if he likes me. Your thoughts?
Add Opinion