I need some advice on how to start a conversation with a girl I want to get to know. She makes me lose my train of thought so it's more difficult?

Anonymous
I have a crush on this girl and I want to get to know her better, but I can't seem to be able to start a conversation with her at all. I tried once and as I started to speak my mind went completely blank and i was unable to talk to her which kinda made the moment awkward. I wanted to get some advice on how to overcome this dilemma of mine. Also I wanted to ask if it would be weird to start talking to her on facebook? I only ask this because I rarely see her anymore and really want to get in touch with her but she is always busy when I do see her and don't want to disturb her while she does her thing.
Should I just ask her out?
Should I try and get to know her better and go from there?
GirlGuy
3
0